Please click Diploma to view.
Please click license 2018 to view.
Please familiarise yourself with the following Terms and CONDITIONS BEFORE bringing your cat to board.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Cats will NOT be accepted for boarding without their current vaccination card for immunisation against flu and enteritis. If you are unsure of whether your cat’s vaccinations are up to date, please contact your veterinary surgery.
- Owners must inform us at the time of booking or arrival of any medical history.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission of any cat showing signs of illness pending veterinary advice.
- In the event of accident or illness the cattery veterinary surgeon will be called to attend or the cat may be removed to a veterinary surgeon’s care at the discretion of the proprietor or management of the cattery. We reserve the right to contact the owner’s veterinary surgeon to discuss any past or current medical problems. If contact of the owner or the owner’s representative is not possible any treatment deemed necessary will be carried out without the owner’s consent.
- Boarding rates are charged daily including the day of arrival and departure, and include all food (except prescription diets), bedding, litter, central heating and insurance.
- We supply and feed as instructed by the owners as near as possible. However alternative diets/ brands may be fed if difficulties are found obtaining the cat’s usual food, or if the cat is not eating its usual diet, then an alternative will be offered.
- Sharing of accommodation is only available to compatible cats from the same household.
- Cats over 6 months of age are only accepted if neutered/sprayed.
- Provisional bookings will only be held for a maximum of 5 days.
- Customers may be required to provide a non-refundable deposit of up to 50% of the total boarding fee to secure a booking.
- We must be informed before the drop off day of any changes or cancellation to a reservation. If we are not notified before the booked drop off days owners will be charged for the full reserved period if they are shortening the original booking. If extra days to those already booked are required, providing there is a space available, they will be charged for accordingly. When a booking needs amending, you are advised to inform us as soon as possible to avoid problems and disappointment when arriving to board.
- Payment is required at the commencement of the boarded period. Cats will not be released until full payment is received.
- Please be aware that if you are booking boarding for the following year, the tariff may have altered from the time of booking to when you board, as prices are reviewed each year, with and changes being implemented from 1st January.
- Cats must be transported in secure and suitable pet travel carrier.
- We require a contact number of a friend, neighbour, relative or owner’s mobile phone number in the likelihood of you being delayed or problem in picking up your cat. You will need to arrange for some- one to be available to collect your cat on your behalf if necessary, as we cannot guarantee to be able to hold your cat for an extra day. Please inform us of the standby collectors contact details when you drop your cat off for boarding.
- All belongings are left at the owner’s risk. Any items left unclaimed by owners after two months following boarding will be disposed of.
- Any Treatment deemed necessary for the cats’ comfort and well-being, i.e. worming, flea treatment, etc., will be carried out at the management’s discretion and charged to the owner.
- We will administer medication to manageable cats. However, should a cat risk causing harm to cattery staff or to itself whilst medication is trying to be administered resulting in it being impossible to treat the cat, then it may be necessary for the cat to be cared for by a veterinary surgeon either at the cattery or at the veterinary surgery. Any veterinary fees incurred in this will be charged to the owner of the cat.
- The grooming of the cats will be carried out as necessary, and it is appreciated if owners have their own grooming equipment that they bring it in with the cat. However, we will not be responsible for grooming any cat that gets distressed or risks causing harm to staff whilst being groomed.
- Whilst every care and precaution is taken with every cat boarded with us, the proprietors cannot be held responsible for any illness, disease or death that may occur during boarding.